Post the session we asked the students to write down their reflections and this is what they had to say:
· The minimum age to be on social media is 13 years old so I am going to go home and delete my FB and Instagram account
· A pedophile can befriend me, capture me and sell my organs
· I learnt not to accept random people’s friend request
· I learnt about cyber bullying and how not to use social media and other dangerous online games.
· Now I know why my parents don’t allow me to be on any social media like Facebook