Center For The Study Of Education In An International Context (CEIC)
École Mondiale is a prominent study centre in South Asia that offers the MA in Education from the University of Bath, UK. We began this course in March 2009 and since then have successfully offered 19 units. Any person taking this up has the following options:
1. Complete the 5 units and the dissertation for the M.A in Education from the University of Bath, UK. You could also choose that your degree be called the MA in International Education
2. Complete 5 units and not do the dissertation for the Diploma in Education
3. Complete 4 units for a certificate
Interestingly, the IB recognizes these 5 units that we offer as eligibility for their Teacher Awards, now known as Certificate in IB Teaching and Learning.
Completing the full MA makes one eligible for the level 2 award or the Advanced Certificate in IB Teaching and Learning.
The 5 units we offer are:
- Education in an international context
- Curriculum Studies
- Understanding Learners and Learning
- Research Methods in Education
Ms. Shalini Ghosh is the local Study Centre Coordinator for the MA in Education Programme. You could also contact Ms. Tracy Fernandes – Admissions Manager regarding the same at the school contact numbers Tel:+91 22 61306130/26237265/66/49 or email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.