We want your child’s admission process to be as smooth as possible.
We’re happy to help you make the right decision regarding the education of your child. Please read the admissions criteria for École Mondiale World School and follow the below mentioned procedure.
Request for an application pack from the Admissions Office or check online. Then send us the completed application with the relevant attachments.
Criteria for Admission
- Students have to meet with the school’s policy regarding eligibility for admission.
- English is the language of instruction. Those who need support will receive this from a specialist ESL teacher.
- Students from Grade 2 upwards will sit an entrance test.
- On passing the entrance test, the student and parents will be called for an interview.
- An offer letter will be sent to the parents of students who fulfill all requirements which include the forwarding of references from the previous school. Parents who receive the letter of invitation will be required to pay the fees within a stipulated period.
Application Pack Payment Details
École Mondiale collects an application processing fee for all applications. You can pay this fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Account. École Mondiale processes your transactions securely via CCAvenue and Citibank. Please note that the fees paid cannot be refunded.
Processing Fees effective from March 01,2014
- For Indian Students (including OCI and PIO card holders), the fee is Rs 10,000
- For non-Indian Students, the fee is Rs 16,000